Translate

sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

New Experience: New Job





Chamoy Apples.

So I wanted to have money, but what I wanted was to own my own money so I figured out something to do. I really like chamoy apples and I thought it would be a great idea if I sell them at school, so I started selling them with my classmates.

                         
One day, I went to a ranch and I took my apples with me, obviously everybody came running and yelling because they wanted one. I was very happy because selling apples at the ranch became a success. Suddenly, a lady came by and asked me if I would like to prepare 50 apples for her son's baptism, I said: "Yeah, why not?" 

The day of the baptism was getting closer and closer so I started buying the things. It was like a complete mess being in my kitchen because it was so full of this stuff. It was time to start with the apples so I woke up early enough to finish the 50 apples...I hadn´t imagine that it would be that hard, I felt very tired while doing them but it was worth it.

Having your own money feels great because you learn how to priotize your needs or what you want, you start to value your money because you remember all your hard work.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario